Written by Sandra Stone:
SYSPRO V7 has a new Database structure, improved SRS printing capabilities, changes to how Custom Form Fields are managed within the system, and many new features and functionality.
These changes make it imperative that a test system and extensive testing of all programs, forms, reports , custom programs, integrations and 3rd party applications be a critical component of the upgrade.
Thorough testing, issue resolution and sign off is the best way to minimize the Go Live risk, and to enable a smooth go live, with minimal disruption to your users and your business.
Phoenix Systems has successfully used this methodology to assist many of our customers in upgrading to SYSPRO V7.
Thorough audit of your infrastructure, applications, documents and reports to ensure all key components are identified and addressed during upgrade. Experienced PM will assist in developing detailed upgrade plan.
- Assistance installing TEST SYSRO 7 system and converting your data
- Assistance in understanding new structure features and actions required to implement (addresses, Custom Form Fields, Server Side Printing)
- Assistance with 3rd Party applications that access SYSPRO database, to ensure version compatible with SYSPRO V7 is installed and tested
- Assistance modifying any documents and reports that will be effected by changes in the SYSPRO 7 database structure
- Training on new features in SYSPRO V7, and review processes to take advantage of new features, and automation and personalisation capabilities
- In depth training available on SYSPRO V7 Securities, System Administration, Power Tailoring
- Assistance in complete cycle testing of SYSPRO V7, to ensure all working correctly in preparation for go-live
- Assistance in all go live activities, including final database conversion to SYSPRO 7, and end user support
- Final review to confirm all is working correctly